Monday, February 20, 2012

My Encounter with a Mouse

Last year I had the pleasure of planning a baby shower for a dear friend - I wrote about it here. This past weekend her baby turned 1, but I'm still in denial that an entire year has past! My friend, much like myself, is a theme-girl and her daughter's birthday party theme was Minnie Mouse.

I was honored to be asked to make something for the big event and immersed myself in research. I rarely have the opportunity to make products that include licensed characters (never for money and only for friends), so this was a treat. I decided to make a door sign similar to the ones I sell in my Etsy shop. Here's the result...


I never knew Minnie had such long eyelashes - I'm thinking they're fake!


This project also gave me the opportunity to try a new technique - printing on burlap fabric. It was super easy, which of course means that you'll be seeing a lot more burlap from me!



1 comments:

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com