Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You're Invited...

You are cordially invited to take a trip with me down memory lane. I am in the process of working on a ton of projects that have yet to be completed. So in lieu of sharing those projects with you, I pulled out some old invitations that I made for various past events.

Last year I made this invitation for a birthday party that was being held at a rock climbing facility...how cool is that? Each invitation had the guest's name written on a rock that was attached to the flat card - it's okay to be literal every once in awhile!



A few years ago I planned a 40th birthday party that was held in Las Vegas. Here's the invitation. I'd love to say more, but you know that what happens in Vegas...



This invitation was designed for a little girl's birthday party that had a music theme. My favorite paper store (Paper Source) had just come out with this new fuchsia line and I was totally obsessed with it. Truth be told, I still am!



My sons were born on the same day two years apart. Needless to say we have an outrageous joint birthday party each spring. A few years ago we had a March Madness basketball themed party. Here is the invitation - a few people thought the tickets that were included with the invite were real...oops!



Earlier this year I designed this invitation for a bedtime story themed birthday party. Check out the adorable birthday girl on the cover of the "book" - too cute!



Thanks for joining me on memory lane. Please check back for upcoming posts about my current projects!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com